National Lifetime Warranty
How It Works
Simply follow the customary maintenance schedule in your owner’s manual and Nationwide Lifetime Warranty will pay for all repairs to the covered powertrain components of your vehicle for as long as you own your vehicle.
Is My Vehicle Eligible?
- 15 years and less than 100,000 Miles are eligible for the Nationwide Lifetime Warranty
- All maintenance must be performed at a Licensed Repair Facility
- During the first 3 months and 3,000 miles you must return to your Jim Browne dealership for coverage
What It Covers
- Engine block and all internally lubricated parts*
- Transmission Case and all internally lubricated parts*
- Drive axle and all internally lubricated parts*
Returning to Jim Browne Automotive Group Allows you a Host of Valuable Benefits Including:
- Never having to worry about inadvertently voiding your warranty
- ASE certified technicians working on your vehicle
- When servicing your vehicle at Jim Browne Automotive Group, there are no requirements to get prior authorization
- Always following the program guidelines and maintenance requirement specific to your vehicle